VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Last WDCR event of the year. Got second in class and moved up to third in points. It was a good local season, wish it went on a few more weeks.

Ran two cameras on the car: one facing forward and one facing backwards. Got tired of the co-driving wife asking which cones she hit so I put one looking back so we could see the course workers running after her carnage. This is my last run from both angles, catching my spinning into the finish beautifully:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
This week we're running the North Carolina Autocross Championship. The STS class has seven entries. After day one I'm running second and the missus is fourth, so it's been pretty good so far. Big meaty wide open course had me thinking of using 3rd gear but I resisted temptation.

·
Registered
403 Posts
From an SCCA South Jersey autocross at Bader Field Atlantic City on Sept. 25th. 3rd autocross event I've participated in.

·
Registered
403 Posts
From the South Jersey SCCA autocross event #5 on October 16. This run was fast enough for an SMF class victory. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Final Autocrossers Inc. event of the year, and likely the last time we'll be out playing in parking lots till next spring. Fortunately, I finished out the season by winning my class so we'll have that to look back on over the winter.

·
Registered
403 Posts
From the last South Jersey SCCA autocross event of the season on November 13. I missed winning SMF by 0.3sec :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's a couple from previous events in my osp super beetle :)

81 - 100 of 136 Posts