VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 2L 16v motronic in my 81 rocco and the injectors have been rendered useless, need someone to help a dubber in need! dont got enough cash for new ones and there so clogged i dont think soaking them will have any effect! IM me if you got any extras!

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Re: In need of 2L fuel injectors!! (Scott F. Williams)

Quote, originally posted by Scott F. Williams »
I've got 4x 2l 8v injectors on my shelf. Shoot me an IM or email with your offer for them.

Will not even come close to working
I have 4 if you need em, off a passat.

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: In need of 2L fuel injectors!! (Rabbit 16v)

-no dmoney i actually did buy fuel injector cleaner! so there

-and chris sorry i didnt call you back, ive been workin in mt vernon and havnt been getting home until way late.
but im loosing fuel pressure inbetween my diaphram pressure reg and my fuel injectors! fuel injectors are fine i figured out, air meter is lined up and moves freely and such. the diaphram im 90% positive is good. the only thing i cant seem to figure out is how to measure the amps outa the diff press reg connector, not sure if im doing it wrong or what, and i havnt even tried testing the petriometer or whatever its called. any suggestions please IM me, or if someones got a 16v air meter/fuel dizzy motronic for cheap!

· Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: In need of 2L fuel injectors!! (Jory)

I HATE ELECTRICITY....... its 2am and i cant sleep....... evil car................................... im just gonna sit here and bitch and moan and bitch and moan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.