VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
761 - 763 of 763 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Yeah, I have skimmed this whole thread, and I am late to the party.

Some of you are real *******s. But it's the same people that are always *******s, so no real surprise there.

As an elder Millennial who has bucked almost every Millennial trend, I can tell you that student debt, the 2008 recession, and countless other issues have plagued those in my generation and people who I am friends with. Nothing in life has a single causative factor -- saying "all" millennial do this or that, etc., is rarely productive. But millennials, as a cohort, have many struggles that are unique to millennials. Not to mention, as has been stated in here, most millennials really don't need cars to socialize, show off, or stay connected anymore.

And to the people in here claiming that "poor" people aren't poor because they are fat, have a TV, etc. You people are terrible. Even if you believe that about the parents, their children suffer. There are literally millions of young children right now in the USA who are falling (perhaps permanently) behind in school because their family can't or won't afford internet and a computer for distance learning. Poverty is real -- just look at at eviction rates. Income inequality is massive right now -- that is an indisputable fact.

Is this killing sports cars and car enthusiasm for younger Americans? I'm not entirely sure. But it doesn't change the fact that many of you are *******s.
No, they're failing because we as a people are being manipulated by globalist powers into a state of "chaos" and "pandemic." Send kids back to school. You're blaming the effect, not the cause.

Also, poor people struggle for food and don't have a TV. That is correct. No one DESERVES excess, you WORK for excess.

Signed, a Millennial. And not a cry-baby one like you.

·
Premium Member
18,554 Posts
No, they're failing because we as a people are being manipulated by globalist powers into a state of "chaos" and "pandemic." Send kids back to school. You're blaming the effect, not the cause.

Also, poor people struggle for food and don't have a TV. That is correct. No one DESERVES excess, you WORK for excess.

Signed, a Millennial. And not a cry-baby one like you.
Well, you're new.

761 - 763 of 763 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.