VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone read today that the US is making plans to exacuate 1000 us soldiers and 100,000 us citizens from India. I think this could be the next WWIII

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: India/Pakistan Next WWIII? (amarshall)

car lounge?

·
Registered
98 Posts

We need to bring back News and Politics. As far as a war over there, we should duck and cover before I get drafted.

·
Banned
6,574 Posts
Re: India/Pakistan Next WWIII? (Jouko Haapanen)

This would be their 4th war since the beginning. So this is nothing new. Second, why would other worldly powers get involved to the point of being WW3? Does any other country truly give a sheit about either country?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

i dont think india and pakistan have enough western allies for it to be a real world war. If it comes to nukes its gonna be all over real soon.

·
Banned
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: India/Pakistan Next WWIII? (alphaDUB)

I don't think Rumsfeld going over there is going to ease any tensions.

·
Registered
14,339 Posts
Re: India/Pakistan Next WWIII? (DCS)

quote:[HR][/HR]This would be their 4th war since the beginning. So this is nothing new. Second, why would other worldly powers get involved to the point of being WW3? Does any other country truly give a sheit about either country?[HR][/HR]​
They never had weapons of mass destruction before. Other powers would have to get involved if they used said weapons, and it would cause the whole region to erupt into conflict (more so). I can see it now. Pakistan and India get going, so the other muslim nations attack isreal, we asist isreal and use it as an excuse to go after iraq.
Many countries care about india and pakistan. if you don't then you are a typical american. read: a fool

·
Registered
914 Posts
Re: India/Pakistan Next WWIII? (what)

I think I am far from typical American, I dont care about either, as a matter of fact I couldnt think of any other two nations that I coul care less about! fall out blankets malaysia,, if you ask me its a win, win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.