VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Infineon Raceway wed night drags 7/2

480 views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  anthoughknee 
#1 ·
INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2

IM GOIN WITH OR WITHOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I WANNA SEE SOME DUBS OUT THERE http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

whos goin with me????

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2 (2manvr6)

I've got a date that night.. I'm back in the singles market again.. so if this chic backs out then I'm all there.. Chances are that I will not be able to make.. sorry Simon..
Next time..
But you should try and make it out the Sacroment for the 5th of July.. it will be nice.. I was thinking about getting a caravan going if we get enought people from San Jose/ South Bay..

#3 ·
Re: INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2 (whodeani)

totally thinking of going.. this will probably be my first time.. ahhaa.. i was wondering, are they really gung ho strict on the rules? because all my windows are tinted and in the rules it says you cannot have your windows tinted.

#4 ·
Re: INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2 (anthoughknee)

Quote, originally posted by anthoughknee »
totally thinking of going.. this will probably be my first time.. ahhaa.. i was wondering, are they really gung ho strict on the rules? because all my windows are tinted and in the rules it says you cannot have your windows tinted.

they are pretty light at infineon, they didnt even ask me to pop my hood

at sactown they did a full check

#10 ·
Re: INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2 (turbodub)

Quote, originally posted by turbodub »
it looks as though im going to be there, and for the last time running my car! Hopefully nothing breaks this time.
Todd

todd
i was just wondering if id see you there tomorrow, im like 99% sure im going to infineon, i cant make my mind up.

#12 ·
Re: INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2 (2manvr6)

im 80% sure on going.. i should know better by tomorrow.. loooking forward to this!!
edit: i found this on the website
Quote »
Most Wednesday nights beginning March 5. Gates open at 3:30 p.m., racing spans from 5 p.m.-10 p.m. The season runs through Nov. 12. Wednesday Night Drags will NOT be hosted on the following dates: April 23, June 4, June 18, JULY 2 , July 23, July 30, Aug. 6, Aug. 13, Aug. 20 and Sept. 24.

Modified by anthoughknee at 12:04 PM 7-1-2003

#15 ·
Re: INFINEON RACEWAY WED NIGHT DRAGS 7/2 (anthoughknee)

Quote, originally posted by anthoughknee »
what about sac?? hmmm..

if anyone else is down to go.. i will.

Modified by anthoughknee at 12:49 PM 7-1-2003

WELL I GUESS SACTOWN IS WHERE ITS AT?!?!?
who knew this would be so difficult..... ALLRIGHT EVERYONE, SACTOWN IT IS!!!!

ps im going on saturday only, cant go tomorrow, too long of a drive

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.