VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about hotel #5, the Wellesley Inn? All the other rooms are booked and this was the only one that had rooms still available. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Re: Info on Hotel #5 (DJHOWIE)

i've stayed at the wellesley inn at las vegas it's not bad they come with a fully equipped kitchen and what not

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Re: Info on Hotel #5 (brokencabby)

in the years past any stupidity that damaged any cars? are there alot of jackasses? not a big fan of stupidity

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Re: Info on Hotel #5 (cerwin69)

Quote, originally posted by cerwin69 »
i've stayed at the wellesley inn at las vegas it's not bad they come with a fully equipped kitchen and what not

ya but that's a little far from the other hotels. although a fully equipped kitchen does sound nice...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Re: Info on Hotel #5 (DJHOWIE)

@ Least you get to go to Waterfest Butthole!!! 2 Shows in two weeks is just a little much. So to make up for this I intend to mop your VR6 all over the track w/ my 8v MKII @ Hyperfest.
hahahahaha
Keep an eye on my posts and you will get to see his GLX get stomped on the PA Turnpike by a Bently Continental on the way home from VW SuperJam in Reading, PA!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Re: Info on Hotel #5 (JeddaIIBock)

So after making the very bold statement to Darin that I was going to crush him @ hyperfest I have come to find out that Hyperfest is the same day as my friends wedding. since I was not going to waterfest b/c I was going to Hyperfest and I am now not going to Hyperfest Darin I will see on the autocross course at Waterfest! After I race you there!!!

Modified by JeddaIIBock at 11:53 PM 7-6-2004

1 - 12 of 12 Posts