VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great forum, and I have really enjoyed the detailed comparisons of R vs. X/Y/Z car, pro's and con's etc. What I noticed is almost uniformly positive reviews from folks who went from a more "high end" vehicle (BMW, Audi, Merc, Porsche, etc.). So I thought it might be interesting to start a thread with very SHORT posts, where folks who have "traded down" from a more expensive vehicle list what they had, their R, and whether they are Much happier, somewhat happier, neutral, somewhat unhappier, or much unhappier. Literally one line please - purpose of thread is to take an informal survey, not to go into details of each model and why it is better/worse than R. PLENTY of that elsewhere on this and other sites ;-))

I'll go first.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Not quite what you're asking for, but my fathers been driving the 335i since it first came out and after driving my car a handful of times is now talking about moving into a tuned DCC R when his current lease is up.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.