VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
innovate motorsports wide band......discus. im running a GT2871R set up w/ untitronic 630 file and am looking into going wide band and getting tuned again. any thoughts suggestions or experiences?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by 1.8t dubbin »
innovate motorsports wide band......discus. im running a GT2871R set up w/ untitronic 630 file and am looking into going wide band and getting tuned again. any thoughts suggestions or experiences?

I've had mine over 3 years now and haven't looked back! Great product and good customer service. I did have a problem with my LC-1 and they replaced it with no questions asked.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
FV-QR

I never hear anything bad about these things and the LC-1 seems to offer tons of logging options if you decide to use it. Vagcom is really all you need IMO but it's there if you need it.
Mine was spot on with the wideband they stuck on the back during tuning.
Just remember to install the O2 sensor in a horizontal position!

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Re: FV-QR (.:RyouExperienced)

I like having a wideband and a boost gauge as minimum- it's nice to know when your car starts doing something funny before you throw a code or have a problem to fix. Lets you know something isn't quite right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.