VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
see u guys in 2 weeks :thumbup::thumbup: any of you guys want to lose in a game beer pong feel free to stop by my house :laugh:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
which cabins in "innsbruck community" are you guys renting ?

Me and my friends got "Ridge Top" and "McKenzie"

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Anyone playing golf while you're there? We've stayed there a few years and I always like to play a round while I'm there.
I spoke to my friend about playing. Only question is, since we're renting for the weekend are we allowed to use the golf course?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
We book at place at the golf course as well. Mk3 Jetta and a b5 Passat wagon. See you guys in a few days. :wave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Staying here too for my first time

Hey guys i am a videographer and am staying here for the first time as well with my bro and a couple of friends. If everyone wants to get together for for a good time that would be cool. I can film it for a spot in my 30 min after movie ;) Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Hey guys i am a videographer and am staying here for the first time as well with my bro and a couple of friends. If everyone wants to get together for for a good time that would be cool. I can film it for a spot in my 30 min after movie ;) Let me know. Thanks.
im down

·
Registered
463 Posts
Bagged MK2 VR6, staying in a private cabin there with 6 other dudes. How far is the gated community from the main stuff going on in town?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts