VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased an '09 Jetta sportwagen se, and I've been tearing my hair out trying to find any info on suspension parts for this specific model! Everywhere I go says the parts won't fit and even through specific searching for the SPECIFIC model brings up parts that say they don't fit! Does anyone have coilovers on theirs that they can recommend? It's driving me crazy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
As far as I know there is no difference in suspension coilover-wise between the wagon and the other MK5s. The only thing that may be slightly be off is the rear spring rate because of the extra 80 or so pounds in the rear because wagon. Otherwise I see no reason why they won't work.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I know there is no difference in suspension coilover-wise between the wagon and the other MK5s. The only thing that may be slightly be off is the rear spring rate because of the extra 80 or so pounds in the rear because wagon. Otherwise I see no reason why they won't work.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Awesome!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.