VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This is quite frustrating for me.
I installed coilovers and upon start up a bunch of error messages came up.
I looked around and found that disconnecting the battery would clear the errors. On my end, it did not.

Looking for answers please help

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey guys,

I looked around and found that disconnecting the battery would clear the errors. On my end, it did not.

Cel, air bag, steering, etc lights? If so did you unplug a wheel speed sensor and forget to plug it back in? If you didn’t unplug it you might’ve damaged one of the connectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cel, air bag, steering, etc lights? If so did you unplug a wheel speed sensor and forget to plug it back in? If you didn’t unplug it you might’ve damaged one of the connectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
interesting…
I’d have to take a look at the wheel speed sensors in the wheel well.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys,

I believe for steering part you turn the wheel all the way to the left for 3 secs turn right all the way for 3 seconds. Turn steering as straight as possible put into drive and move forward 100ft. It has to recalibrate I belive the G28 according obd11 try it same was done to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys,

I believe for steering part you turn the wheel all the way to the left for 3 secs turn right all the way for 3 seconds. Turn steering as straight as possible put into drive and move forward 100ft. It has to recalibrate I belive the G28 according obd11 try it same was done to me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts