VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** is pissing me off

i have a 00 jetta vr6 i have a air fuel ratio autometer gauge i have two o2 seonors the wires on the first are grey,white,yellow,black,red on the second o2 seonor ther is 2 white black and a grey..which wire do i hook up from the back of the gauge to the sensor??? I have tryed all of them except the black on the first and the black on the second, Can someone help me out please

· Banned
32,048 Posts
Re: **** is pissing me off (Vwtuning011)

Quote, originally posted by Vwtuning011 »
i have a 00 jetta vr6 i have a air fuel ratio autometer gauge i have two o2 seonors the wires on the first are grey,white,yellow,black,red on the second o2 seonor ther is 2 white black and a grey..which wire do i hook up from the back of the gauge to the sensor??? I have tryed all of them except the black on the first and the black on the second, Can someone help me out please

you DO NOT want to use the existing O2 sensors, as they feed signal to the ECU which does have it's own wide-band internal; using these leads will negatively affect the signal the ECU gets, and the car will run poorly.
Use an additional O2 sensor to send a signal specifically to the a/f meter...and as the other poster said, a wide-band unit is the only real usefull way to go... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.