VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of raddo seats that i want to mount into my golf.. i have been told they mount up and so far it looks like it will.. the only problem im running into is i don't know were to put my seatbelts? will they screw into the factory brakets the raddo seats have? i'd like to get these in, being as i have none in the car now but can't think of were to place them?
P4Views

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Re: installing corrado seats into my golf? (8vMeX)

If the rado seats had a rectical only becuase it used 3 point belts and your car has the belt in the seat (becuase it has the "passive" restraint on the door)
The parts will swap over or should
I modded my 92 to have the 85 type belts.
Now I can use a CGlock...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: installing corrado seats into my golf? (ewongkaizen)

Quote, originally posted by ewongkaizen »
If the rado seats had a rectical only becuase it used 3 point belts and your car has the belt in the seat (becuase it has the "passive" restraint on the door)
The parts will swap over or should
I modded my 92 to have the 85 type belts.
Now I can use a CGlock...

so im gonna need the stock belts from the corrado seats?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

i went to th ejunk yard , an dgot the seatbelts that bolt to the piller behind the door, as opposed to the seatbelt that was attached to the door directly , .. and then i swaped the buckel off my old seats on to the corrado seats, its like a 17mm or something , its really easy , ..

·
Registered
3,816 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 8vMeX »

so im gonna need the stock belts from the corrado seats?

NOPE
Transfer what ever belts that are in the car over to the corrado seats and take off the corado parts...
YES that lap belt thing will bolt to the seats that didnt have the lap belt thing... (BTDT)
I just wnated to get rid of the lap belt becuase the 3 point belt can be tightened with a CGlock.
And then I can use the belt buckle as an anti theft device

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: installing corrado seats into my golf? (ewongkaizen)

bought brackets off a fellow vortex'er.. thanks.. should be here soon.. lets pray for no accedents until then! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

i fit mk3 seats into mine so they should work, i had to cut the back 2 mounts tho buz got um in
just try to put um in, if they dont go in just right fiddle with um and see what will work then do it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: installing corrado seats into my golf? (Boostedcorrados)

Quote, originally posted by Boostedcorrados »
i just did this swap and bolted the mk2 seat bits to the corrado ones and clipped it in as the corrado wiring was. It was cake.They sit really low even all the way up.

yea i like that.. i feel like im driving a truck w/ stock seats.. n every time i took a turn i'd slide into the passenger seat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.