VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
37,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOw, my agent for full coverage on my 91 Corrado G60.. $617 a year.
Im 29 w/ perfect driving record..
Is this consistant?
He told me that a corrado is rated at a "20" for replacement parts which he said is one of the highest he has ever seen, so the the collision part of my policy that is expensive.
What do you pay?

· Registered
12 Posts
Re: Insurance? (vwsnaps)

i work for farmers and that is good being that it is full coverage a car will come out to 500-800 normally if your record is clean so i say yes good just pray you dont crash cuz then it will sux. claims take way too long and if you car is totalled you never get what its worth

· Registered
3,926 Posts
Re: Insurance? (vwsnaps)

That actually sounds really good, they did a recent poll and most people seemed to be with Progressive (albeit non-standard I'm sure). This didn't surprise me, I am with them too, if you're currently with a standard company (just ask them what if your in their standard or non-standard company) and that's what your paying I'd stay put, you're statistically going to be treated better in the long run be it in service or claims handling/resolution.
And as far as the Corrado being a "20" or whatever other high number they want to say or assign to the car...it is prolly on target considering how expensive parts are for our discontinued cars. Most of our car parts, just OEM are among the highest of all VW cars.
BTW: I'm a policy analyst for one of the top 5 companies in America.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.