VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I order an air intake kit for my golf, Ractive SF1002 Air Filter kit with Pflow filter + H1-25 (Chrome) .. So the shop installs it, my parents pick it up while im sleeping and this morning I pop my hood and WTF WHERES MY CHROME PIPE WTF WTF...
Now, on the box it says: "A complete air intake system to include Quality Aluminum Pipe (WHICH I DONT FKING HAVE
), Filter, Hoses, Stainless Steel Claps, and Bracket.
And, on the side of the box it says: SF1002 VW Golf / Jetta III 2.0L 8v (thats the filter kit) + H1-25 (chrome)
Now I just want to make sure that when the guy asked me what kind of PIPE i wanted and i pointed to the chrome one and said this one, and he said a chrome pipe.. that im actually gonna get one..
Does anyone KNOW for sure that an H1-25 (chrome) is a pipe? I'd like to have some reinforcement.
I already called em and they said they were going to call Toucan and ask where the pipe was on tuesday.
thnx...
ps. I dont think it would say "chrome" after the h1-25 if that wasnt the pipe, cuz not one other part in the filter system is chrome lol..

·
Registered
12,111 Posts
Re: Intake problem on 2.0 .. need a little help (jakeades)

So the shop installs it, my parents pick it up while im sleeping and this morning I pop my hood and WTF WHERES MY CHROME PIPE WTF WTF...
As the ol saying goes...."You Snooze....You lose!"...That's what you get for sleeping the day away while your parents enable you! My appologies if you had to work till 2:00am...but my experience is that folks sleep in while parents work because of excessive partyin not workin!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Re: Intake problem on 2.0 .. need a little help (spitpilot)

When I inquired 2 shops about the intake for my car, they said ractive doesn't make the actual pipe, just the filter. But that was a while ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.