VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Re: Intercooler Info (Buller boy)

I am running a Rallye intercooler.
quote:[HR][/HR]I see my old site found its way cross the ocean

That`s the Golf G60 intercooler, do not know if the "endtanks" looks a little diffrent on the Rallye.[HR][/HR]​

[Modified by marek, 11:19 PM 11-29-2001]

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Intercooler Info (virgilsg60)

"Yikes, that site was excellent, thanks. Is that golf intercooler for the ralley? It's frigging huge."
You are welcome.
I will be posting more info as well as pictures, VW part numbers and how to order from your local VW-Dealer.
But I need to get this move to WI done first.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Re: Intercooler Info (oRz-Motorsport)

quote:[HR][/HR]
I will be posting more info as well as pictures, VW part numbers and how to order from your local VW-Dealer.
But I need to get this move to WI done first.
[HR][/HR]​
Well here is a pic

Part number for Rallye intercooler 191 145 805 G
Part number for Golf G60 intercooler 191 145 805 H (has smaller inlet/outler dia.)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Intercooler Info (marek)

"Well here is a pic http://catalog.exist.ru/pic/parts/VAG07354.gif
Part number for Rallye intercooler 191 145 805 G
Part number for Golf G60 intercooler 191 145 805 H (has smaller inlet/outler dia.)"
Nice.
You posted the screen shot from the VW-ETKA online catalog for the 1H engine (Rallye Golf without A/C). But those two parts are not going to make the installation, right?!
I was thinking more about posting the complete bolt-on information with all part numbers for like 10-15minutes.
(like 'G60ing' did.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.