VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching for this but no avail (only the MKII's popped up). I'm looking to see if anybody has done some red striping in their interiors like what came on the MK2 GTI dashes. I'm looking to do something subtle like in between the crease where the pass airbag is and where the stitching of the door panel meets the vinyl above it. Anybody have this?

·
Registered
15,291 Posts
Re: Interior Pic Request (Chockomon)

I've seen chrome piping run on the seem of the airbag cover but there isn't really any other spot on the dash area where that line could flow or be matched. I've thought about doing this myself

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Interior Pic Request (Dutchsider)

yeah i was thinking similar but i saw that maybe the seam where the stitching of the door card cloth meets the vinyl at the top would be a good place to continue it....chime in people!

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Hmm, I'm kind of interested now as well. Unfortunately there are no continuous lines in a mk3, so I bet it would look really scattered. The door card idea I could see possibly working out. Too bad the mk3's aren't too symetrical inside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.