VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Vortex! I've been lurking around these forums for a good 3 years but I've never really posted much until now. Let me introduce myself, I'm Andras,20 years old, i live in Beaverton, go to pcc, love vw's and owned three Mk3 Jettas in the past 4 years. Here are a few pics.
Old

New

The silver car was a 2.0 and came w/ the wheels, they kinda blended in with the color so i never changed them. (a lil ricey, i agree) The Blue Vr i bought about 3 months ago. I already have coilovers for it, just need to throw it on...
Anyways, i was at Osu (Corvallis) last night passed out in the back seat of my car with my girlfriend
At 3:30am I wake up to my car rocking and shaking!! I look up and notice someone leaning on the front of my car, well i just figured some wasted kid fell onto my hood... I stumble out (with no shoes) just in time to see a 18-22year old guy ripping off the last bit of my Vr6Lip!!!!
He see's me and is shocked to find that i was in the car so he bolts up towards his car which he left running right behind mine! I take a run towards him about the punch the guy out but i hesitate and decide to get his plate instead.
(Keep in mind i was passed out, and wasted 5 seconds before this) He takes off with tires screetching and my eyes glued to back of his plate tub. Saddly he didn't have any plates, only a temp. trip permit in his rear window. I drove around looking for his car but sadly I only found a police officer and i reported what happened. Needless to say...Hella Sketch Niiiiiight!!!!!

Anyway, if you're in the OSU area and see a stock Black/DarkGreen Mk3 Golf/Gti with no plates, but a paper permit in the rear window...
Get the Permit number and LET ME KNOW!!!
Or if you know who this guy is...Let me KNOW!
To everyone else... wish me Luck!

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
i was in corvallis last night to..it was a rowdy night forsure.
what color was the car?
what street it happen on?

Modified by vrisk at 8:35 PM 10-28-2007

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Re: Intro + Crazy Story(Stolen Vr Lip) (Andras.R)

Quote, originally posted by Andras.R »

Anyways, i was at Osu (Corvallis) last night passed out in the back seat of my car with my girlfriend
At 3:30am.
Anyway, if you're in the OSU area and see a stock Black/DarkGreen Mk3 Golf/Gti with no plates, but a paper permit in the rear window...

Reading is your friend.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Re: (Spectaculiciousness)

dident see any green/black jettas...but im sure someone will see em around if they live there. and you must have been so cramed in the back seat.

Modified by vrisk at 8:42 PM 10-28-2007

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was by the park at 25th and Tyler. I wasn't wasted by then...Theives are kind of a buzzkill. Plus i had plenty of time to sober up between the football game and 3am.

Modified by Andras.R at 9:15 PM 10-28-2007

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
****ty man. I'll keep my eyes out.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (vrisk)

Welll you know at 3am black and dark green look the same...i couldn't tell for sure. I just think it's insane how somebody jacked my ish while i was in the car...shoulda seen the look on his face when i got out...wow..

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Re: (wormizm)

Quote, originally posted by wormizm »
just another reason i have a gun..big dudes dont run fast and my car is an extention of my family...
i never said i would shot him..i might just throw it at his head

Um ya, I think a gun would have helped this situation a lot more.....

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Re: Intro + Crazy Story(Stolen Vr Lip) (Andras.R)

i LOVE silver arrow!
and that porcelain car was at my shop a while ago that thing is so clean
Sucks about what happened what a dumb**** thief. We should be allowed to tie people like that to trees and beat them with the trim pieces falling of our cars

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.