VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, I thought I'd introduce myself since Im pretty new to vortex.
My name is Ryan and I currently own a 90' blue corrado G60. I was wondering who is all part of the Denver VDub/Euro scene. So far I've met quite a few like Gabe, Russell and Doogie who I know are on vortex for sure. Other than that I don't know most the locals. Local for me is soon to be Thornton here in a couple months.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Re: INTRODUCING (G60Scuzz)

Well anywho let me be the first to welcome you to Vortex. Just remember the the Corrado forum is very messed up and if you ask a noob question they WILL make you go search most of the time. So I would recommend doing that. If you have a Corrado question you can IM / Call me @ 720-275-6935 and if I cant answer it then I can refer it to Russell. I would tell you to call him but all he needs is another excuse for his phone to ring ever 15 minutes..
It gets really annoying when you are trying to work on something with him.

·
Registered
17,597 Posts
Re: INTRODUCING (CORRADOstyleG60)

Quote, originally posted by CORRADOstyleG60 »

I was wondering who is all part of the Denver VDub/Euro scene.

I have a Dub, but am with the lowrider euro scene.
Welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Re: INTRODUCING (CORRADOstyleG60)

Ryan,first off welcome
Im really bad with names but i think i rember meeting you once but cant remember where
Anyways give me a ring sometimes just to piss off doogie cause its funny 720-329-6301.If you want to meet some nice people forsure go to the GTG I may go but i wont be in a corrado cause like robin i started my winter projects to early
give me a call sometime its always nice to have new dubbers here I wish the weather would get better i didnt get to have a BBQ this summer at the new pad
oh well beer drinking in the rain will have to do

Russell

·
Registered
865 Posts
Re: INTRODUCING (jettasin00)

Quote, originally posted by jettasin00 »
russ u can cruise in style and roll with me to the cruise. oh yeah, i have a mgay4
and not a mk2 like the rest of everyone. oh well everyone knows me.

hehe.. flyin bryans mgay4.. yeah, all the cool people have mk2's. jk. I'm Christina by the way!

·
Registered
17,597 Posts
Re: INTRODUCING (Boostedcorrados)

Quote, originally posted by Boostedcorrados »
I may go but i wont be in a corrado cause like robin i started my winter projects to early
Russell

Nothin wrong with getting a head start before I freeze to death in the garage (I do have a heater, but still...)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.