VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1999 MKIII GOLF Mi, 2018 Sentra Nismo
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty simple, i've searched high and low for a straight answer, but other than plenty of advertisment nothing quiet secure.

I'm trying to migrate IOS to Android, and everything is set but whatsapp... All the apps i've seen have shady reviews and no real-world evidence of a successful migration has been done, now i've had a few friends ask me why don't you just leave everything and start fresh... well i gave it a shot for 3 days and guess what, plenty of conversations, or data that was on my whatsapp backup was needed those 3 days... so i come to you guys and ask if you know about anything that would help me migrate successfully my whatsapp over at android.

·
Banned
13,776 Posts
Pretty simple, i've searched high and low for a straight answer, but other than plenty of advertisment nothing quiet secure.

I'm trying to migrate IOS to Android, and everything is set but whatsapp... All the apps i've seen have shady reviews and no real-world evidence of a successful migration has been done, now i've had a few friends ask me why don't you just leave everything and start fresh... well i gave it a shot for 3 days and guess what, plenty of conversations, or data that was on my whatsapp backup was needed those 3 days... so i come to you guys and ask if you know about anything that would help me migrate successfully my whatsapp over at android.
No idea but I will as my dealer since he uses WhatsApp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts