VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone using the je design flares on there car.they are pricey and the only thing i have seen posted was they were junk.also who makes a boxed flare for a rabbit?i am in the process of doing body mods to my cabby and want wider flares or boxed flares.there was a guy here in austin that made his own boxed flares and it looked good from a distance until you got close and see all the bondo work.i know they are out there because of all the cars i have seen posted but most of them were auto-x wonders.

· Banned
9,194 Posts
Re: is anyone using the je designs widened flares?boxed flares?where to get them???????? (tibbar)

I really want some flares too. NOT the box ones, but bigger flares. I know there are some companies in europe that make some; but not here it seems. Ive heard that the JE ones are only for the rear and they break super easy. I dont care about break easy, cause i try to take care of my ****e, but i need fronts too. ANYONE?

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: is anyone using the je designs widened flares?boxed flares?where to get them???????? (deathhare)

they list for $199 at rapid parts and that is for just the rear?give me some k-y because that is a raw one!i guess i wont be buying those.

· Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: is anyone using the je designs widened flares?boxed flares?where to get them???????? (tibbar)

has anyone used g60 arches before?i dont know if they will work but they would look good

· Registered
477 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]has anyone used g60 arches before?i dont know if they will work but they would look good[HR][/HR]​
I dont know if that would work.... but i think it would look good http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.