VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am actually going to buy a new car next year. I like a big trunk and don't mind the extra one foot or the couple pounds, so I think I am going for a Jetta GLI, instead of the Golf. Does anyone know if GLI is staying next year?

· Registered
42,107 Posts
Re: Is GLI staying next year? (NothingYet)

Yep- it'll be sticking around for MY2007.

· Registered
6,905 Posts
Re: (NothingYet)

I think there even is a special edition coming in yellow? Maybe just a rumor but it sounded nice.....black interior with yellow piping....sounds great to me.....

· Registered
42,107 Posts
Re: (GaBoYnFla)

Quote, originally posted by GaBoYnFla »
I think there even is a special edition coming in yellow? Maybe just a rumor but it sounded nice.....black interior with yellow piping....sounds great to me.....

I'm not sure if that particular car will show for MY2007, but some form of white is in the cards as a standard color.

· Registered
6,905 Posts
Re: (BRM10984)

UGH.....I wanted white......last two cars were white.....and white with black is so tailored....I love it.
Ole well.....there is also the R32 coming....if I could only pay mine off by that time, I'd get one.....in WHITE!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.