VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Re: is it possible to put his front end on a rabbit??? (v_dubguy2004)

That would look sweet. I have been thinking about this my self. I would think you would need the lights and grill and hack the itshay out of your core support (or maybe a stock jetta core support?) If you have the square headlights I believe they will work but if not then I am sure you can pick up some jetta finders cheap but getting them on there may be tricky, I don't know if they bolt up. I have seen it done on cabbys before, very cool.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Re: is it possible to put his front end on a rabbit??? (v_dubguy2004)

To do it right, you need the radiator core support, front lower valence and front fenders from any A1 Jetta. In addition, to get the look of the picture above, you will need the European A1 Jetta headlight assemblies, turn signal assemblies and grille. Finally, you can use either the Jetta or the Rabbit front bumper. However, the grille mates better with the Jetta front bumper than with the Rabbit front bumper.
Big Caddy has the Euro Jetta headlights and bumpers on his pickup, but I think he adapted them to fit the '81-'84 Rabbit radiator core and fenders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts