VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
33,878 Posts
Re: Is it VW Policy for... (blacknblack)

When I took my GLI in for service he put down 5 speed manual.

The service advisors are just going through their normal routine. Though it would be nice if they knew more about the cars and didnt ask stupid questions. As long as the mechanic working on my car is doing his job right thats all I care.

· Registered
654 Posts

Quote, originally posted by blacknblack »
The Serveice Advisor, to ask you if your GLI is a 4 or 6 cylinder? Just had my 5k service done at a new VW dealer off 400 (not to mention any names) and I was simply amazed at that question!!!

Quote, originally posted by blacknblack »
When I took my GLI in for service he put down 5 speed manual.

· Registered
S4, B8.5, M/T, Stg3
8,484 Posts

Its a cookie cutter fill out form, I don't blame the service guy, it's like a built in sequence in his head, like a robot, not thinking about it, just spitting questions.
Don't take it to your head!

· Registered
7,244 Posts
Re: Is it VW Policy for... (vanyok)

Quote, originally posted by vanyok »
When I bought My Gti they put 15" Golf wheels on it... Stupid - How can they confuse cars or maybe they were trying to fool me

Ummmm.... Cars come with wheels...

Did you look at the car on blocks in the lot, decide to buy it and then realize they put on the wrong wheels?

· Registered
25,414 Posts
Re: Is it VW Policy for... (ElectroMike)

Quote, originally posted by ElectroMike »
Its a cookie cutter fill out form, I don't blame the service guy, it's like a built in sequence in his head, like a robot, not thinking about it, just spitting questions.
Don't take it to your head!

good answer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.