VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here I go...
I'm looking for a 3" cat-back exhaust for my mk3 VRT, and what I have found out there is none...
42 Draft Design makes a kick-ass 3" system for mk4, so I just wondered if that would fit with some minor modifications (of course).
any suggestions?

Modified by tucalong at 2:12 PM 3-19-2008

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, I'm up for the task of doing som minor mods on a exhaust my self...just not "inventing the wheel" all over again.
Maybe I have to settle for 2 1/2" then...should be within my power range (300 - 350whp), unless I buy some off-the-shelf universal parts and make one my self..
think I'll wait and see what Shawn @ Kinetic digs up first

· Administrator
28,726 Posts
Re: (tucalong)

Quote, originally posted by tucalong »
thanks guys, I'm up for the task of doing som minor mods on a exhaust my self...just not "inventing the wheel" all over again.
Maybe I have to settle for 2 1/2" then...should be within my power range (300 - 350whp), unless I buy some off-the-shelf universal parts and make one my self..
think I'll wait and see what Shawn @ Kinetic digs up first

No. Don't "settle" for a 2.5" on a VRt at any boost level. Then you are just wasting your money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.