VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if not, whoever the moderator is should talk to someone at properautocare.com and see if they'd be willing to sponsor the forum. i can't believe people are really recommending other people use some crappy products. it's almost as if people have never heard of 'higher quality' brand products. just the stuff they find at their local pep boys.
sorry if this post comes off as a bit rash, but anyone who wants to know anything about detailing cars should at least browse through PAC's detailing site and get some real good advice. http://properautocare.com/detailingtips.html
there's a difference between cleaning your car and detailing your car. and when you're detailing your car you can make it look good, or you can make it look brand new. the choice is yours.

cheers,
matt

·
Registered
17,081 Posts
Re: is there a sponsor for this forum? i don't see an ad at the top like ... (mdwstA4)

i agree http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
plus the sponser would probably make a killing - if the price is right

·
Registered
11,507 Posts
Re: is there a sponsor for this forum? i don't see an ad at the top like ... (mdwstA4)

You *DO* have to remember that not everyone is into the level of detailing that some of us are. Some of the products offered at sites like PAC and Griots etc are of a level beyond what they require and the pricing of the products prohibative. Some can't afford the Pinnacle or Blackfire line or are willing to wax every 2 weeks with a low longivity product like P21S.
Not everyone has a 7424 to apply the Menzerna or DACP. And in a lot of cases the people are not in a position to order online.
I am sure if people like PAC thought there would be a payback by advertizing here they would have been all over this site like a fat kid on a cupcake.

·
Premium Member
36,790 Posts

As said before - not all people are as crazy as some of us when it comes to detailing your car. This forum is for people of all levels and skills, so each response has to be tailored to the person asking and what he/she wants to get out of "detailing".
Currently there is no sponsor for this forum - but I agree, there is a lot of money to be made sponsoring this forum!
- Anthony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts