VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any hope for an A4 coupe.I would love to own an audi coupe.Right now the nicest coupes would be the bmw 330i and cl type S.But if there was an a4 coupe maybe that would change.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Re: is there any hope for an A4 coupe (jetta_tls)

I kind of like the 4 door. A coupe would be interesting though. The new A4 cabrio is based on a coupe, so imagine a hard roof and there you have it!

·
Registered
34,664 Posts

There have been a lot of rumors going around for A4 Coupe. If there's a convertible, there should be a coupe. Sedan, Avant, convertible and coupe would cover the A4 line-up perfectly.
3-Series, CLK and CL are only choices of this segment right now. 406 Coupe is my favourite if I am nowhere other than our shore.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Re: is there any hope for an A4 coupe (A4Jetta)

HOw about this one??
[sarcasm]I dont know when it's going to come out though[/sarcasm]

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Re: is there any hope for an A4 coupe (audiness)

Actually, the Cabrio is going to be a 2003 model coming out this time next year. I would imagine the coupe is a reality next year as well. I've hear Audi is considering an S4 Cabrio and Coupe so I can't see why there wouldn't be an A4 coupe.

·
Banned
6,488 Posts

I would hope the AUDI would not waste development dollars (DMs) on a coupe just because the Japanese seem to think they should.
The 4 doors AUDI make now look better than any coupes out there. Heck their Avants look better than any coupes.
If you want only two doors, why not just buy a sports car, instead of a sports car want-a-be.

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: is there any hope for an A4 coupe (NC-GTI)

Why waste money?

Audi haven't got a coupe since the 90-based Coupe. A4's arch-rival 3-Series got a pretty good-selling coupe, why not Audi?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
They should build one the rival the 3-series coupe

I'll admit that the 3-series coupe looks pretty badass with it's wide and low profile.
So come on Audi and spank these bad boys......... and at least make it look interesting, the new A4 is a big step back design wise......

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

PLEASE!!!! give us the S4, PLEASE!!!!!
I don't care how many doors it has, but make it a twin turbo W8, cosworth tuned of course!!!!
Getting back to the subject, yes there is supposed to be a coupe coming next year.

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: They should build one the rival the 3-series coupe (PDXA4)

Revised 3 is more of a step backward than new A4. At least new A4 still looks stunning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts