VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gimme your honest opinions... is this a good start? 20th BMP w/Revo sps3, Forge 007, N75 "H" and Neuspeed P-Flow...
Somewhere down the road... Forge FMIC, G28RS kit (hardware only), GHL 3" cat-back, and Revo "big turbo" software (when it's all available).
...oh yeah, and stage II clutch, LSD and probably new tires...

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Is this a good start??? (Dark Cipher)

as of yet I'm still a little undecided on the "big turbo" if I go big, I'll definitely look at the turbo back, if I wuss out and keep the 03 sport, then I'll probably go with a 2.5 cat back with a 3" dp... but now that I've seen ECS's new tubular mani (out soon?) I might have to add that to my mod list?

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Is this a good start??? (jimmynva)

LOL Cipher, I gave the R32 some serious thoughts... but it's just too much $$$ for me right now... but for less $$$ I can get a 20th to around 300hp, and still get my healthy dose of rice

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Is this a good start??? (GTI1.8)

sorry, I failed to mention, it's already got the AEM CAI... but I read on here the hp gain is about the same, and you don't have to worry about waterlock with the p flow...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.