VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I bought a 1995 M3 off of a good friend of mine. This has been one of my dream cars since I was 15 and the E36 M3 was released.
It's a 1995 with a 3.2 swapped in, BBS LM's in 18", Suspension, Exhaust, front and rear bars, lightweight flywheel, and you can see the rest.
Here's a few right after the rain storm.

And here's a few after I cleaned it up.

And here's my other baby also in Alpine White, but from a different maker.

·
Registered
14,288 Posts
Re: Is this Car Lounge approved? (PassSedanGLX)

Quote, originally posted by PassSedanGLX »
3.2-swapped E36? That's not just approved, it's fappable.
Congrats.

You take that back!!
3.0FTMFW;)

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Re: (radodreams)

Quote, originally posted by radodreams »
nice,i really like the corrado and e36 together

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Re: Is this Car Lounge approved? (PassSedanGLX)

I have scientifically proven that Wite-Out matches every factory white paint, regardless of tint or manufacturer, just in case you want to fix that front bumper

But yes; that car is most assuredly CL Approved.

·
Registered
15,302 Posts
Re: Is this Car Lounge approved? (post-it-note-killer)

That is a lovely car- it looks very well kept. I can't really find any complaints... except for that carbon fiber dildo shift knob... and that it needs a vacuuming.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

it is also one of my favorite cars,with one of my favorite wheels. Ironically for the cost of the wheels you could probably get an other e36 M3
. Very nice

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by Jrod511 »
I have scientifically proven that Wite-Out matches every factory white paint, regardless of tint or manufacturer, just in case you want to fix that front bumper

But yes; that car is most assuredly CL Approved.

I'm just going to take the front bumper off, plastic weld the cracks, and repaint it, along with blending the fenders and hood. I have a couple other little nicks, rock chips, scratches, etc. on the front.
Quote, originally posted by geofftii2002 »
That is a lovely car- it looks very well kept. I can't really find any complaints... except for that carbon fiber dildo shift knob... and that it needs a vacuuming.

I agree on both counts. I'll take more pics of the interior after it's cleaned. However, I'll probably leave the shift knob on for a while. Just cause I don't care that much about it. I would prefer leather though. So if I can find a good deal on one in the future I'll get one. But I'll just wait till I find a super good deal.

Quote, originally posted by nuke941 »
it is also one of my favorite cars,with one of my favorite wheels. Ironically for the cost of the wheels you could probably get an other e36 M3
. Very nice

I know right.... mmmmm I love those wheels. So much.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Blue, 2018 VW GTI
22,542 Posts

I think the wheel color clashes with the paint personally.
That's about the only criticism I have.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.