VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To put the mk1 scirocco lights and grill on a mk2 scirocco? I like the mk1 lights. Is this not possible to do. thanks

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Re: is this possible (VW_Adrian)

It's possible ... but has to be totally custom, and will cost you at least $500 for the headlights, more for parts for brackets, more for the MKI Zender grill, and if you want HID in there, another $400+
In the end, it'll cost you over $1000 here to do the mod. How do I know? That's what my bill is so far! (And that's with getting the grill for freem and buying used HID parts!)
Tobias

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Re: is this possible (16V_Scirocco_GTX)

Very cool, looks nice but I have never liked the Zender grill. Overdone but otherthen that it looks good.

[Modified by A1Rocco, 8:12 PM 2-13-2002]

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Re: is this possible (VW_Adrian)

Yeah, but, the question is - is it worth 1000 buckaroos?
My other Scirocco will get a simpler dual round treatment

·
Registered
12,353 Posts
Re: is this possible (Audi_VW_Porsche)

quote:[HR][/HR]Am I the only one who thinks that looks relatively unattractive? [HR][/HR]​
Its possiable!

All that car needs is a black windshield wiper and it may possaibly be my favorite rocco ever! For some reason that kills it for me though

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Re: is this possible (PA 16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​

Lord Vader, your scirocco is ready
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
246 Posts
Re: is this possible (85gti1)

does anybody know how to get the wiper to stay in the middle like that. THATS BAD! i want my rocco like that.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Re: is this possible (Gewinn)

though not my taste I do have to respect the hard work and originality that went into it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts