VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to find the option 3 headlights for my NMS 2015 Passat. I love the look and want the projectors but cannot seem to find them anymore. It doesn't matter if they have bulbs or not as long as they work and are not broken. I will need wiring to make them plug and play. Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Trying to find the option 3 headlights for my NMS 2015 Passat. I love the look and want the projectors but cannot seem to find them anymore. It doesn't matter if they have bulbs or not as long as they work and are not broken. Thanks
I have a pair on my car I might let go of, they need a little maintenance as the clear is starting to flake in some spots but the lights work 100%

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Trying to find the option 3 headlights for my NMS 2015 Passat. I love the look and want the projectors but cannot seem to find them anymore. It doesn't matter if they have bulbs or not as long as they work and are not broken. Thanks
I have a pair on my car I might let go of, they need a little maintenance as the clear is starting to flake in some spots but the lights work 100%

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Have any pics? Cash in hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts