VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - looking to replace some broken pieces on my interior. Car is a 2015, and has tan leather & two tone (tan and black) interior.

The parts I'm looking for:
1. (TAN) sunglasses holder, on the roof between the windshield and the sunroof. The small mounting tabs broke off, so I just need the 'pocket' & associated springs.
2. (BLACK) driver's side door window & mirror controls surround. Looking for just the trim piece. Mine has cracked near the mirror control, but otherwise is OK (no switches/etc needed).

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hey all - looking to replace some broken pieces on my interior. Car is a 2015, and has tan leather & two tone (tan and black) interior.

The parts I'm looking for:
1. (TAN) sunglasses holder, on the roof between the windshield and the sunroof. The small mounting tabs broke off, so I just need the 'pocket' & associated springs.
2. (BLACK) driver's side door window & mirror controls surround. Looking for just the trim piece. Mine has cracked near the mirror control, but otherwise is OK (no switches/etc needed).

Thanks in advance!
$12 on Ali express for the Sunglass holder if you can’t source one from someone else or a junkyard.

Just search:
1KD 868 837 D/E/G Sunglasses Box Sun Glass Case Spectacles Holder For VW Tiguan Golf MK5 MK6 Jetta 5 Passat B6 B7 Skoda Superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.