1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Re: isv reroute install? (fotfiila)

1) Remove hose running from ISV to boost recirculation tube
2) Plug hole in recirc tube using plug in your reroute kit
3) Remove big rubber hose that runs from upper IC tube to throttle body
4) Insert reroute T (the metal pipe with the smaller fitting on it) between upper IC tube and rubber hose you just removed, clamp it in place with supplied clamps
5) Attach small rubber hose coming from ISV to fitting on the side of the big metal T
6) Check everything over, make sure everything's tight and in place
Step 4 is the only place that might differ depending on what kit you have. Some kits require you to hack off a piece of the rubber hose you removed and use the two halves of it to run from the upper IC tube to the T fitting to the throttle body. Other kits come with new hose(s) and replace the stock one you took out. Should be easy to understand though one you have your hands on it.
-Nate

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Re: isv reroute install? (fotfiila)

you have to hack the main boost tube with the T (BBM) style
the ATP style you don't hack anything, in fact you replace a rubber tube with a metal one, which reduces the amount of bad rubber
boost leak possibilities.
I think it costs the same or less too. lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Re: isv reroute install? (mrkrad)

I have the ATP reroute kit and it works great. Looks clean also. Paid 49 dollars. The only pain was finding a hose that ran from the ISV to the ATP unit but other than that I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Re: isv reroute install? (blackbeautyg60)

yeah wouldn't you think they could like add $3 to the price and include a piece of hose and some clamps??
hello atp are you reading this??
seriously, its very nice, doesn't fit for piss, but did increase my boost, so i can't dis them on that part.
Goes back to my "the less rubber" in the boost zone the better theory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.