VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Then what numbers did volks6 post?
Volks6 posted HID "specifications" from a different forum posted by a random forum member, the numbers are NOT directly from the manufacture, when asked to produce the actual manufacture numbers it is ignored.

This is completely false and misleading.

I posted information from Philips. You ignored the information and you ignored it.
From the Philips Japanese site
X-treme Ultinon HID 6200K
D3S 42V 35W
2750lm
D3S - PHILIPS X-TREMEVISION 42403XVC1 5000K BULBS
Color temperature: 4800-5000 K
Provides up to 50% more light thanks to its 3200 ±450 lumen rating
Life time: 2500h
Wattage: 35 W / Voltage: 42 V

D3S - OSRAM XENARC 66340 CBI HID BULBS
Color temperature: 5000 K
Luminous flux: 3200 lm
Wattage: 35 W / Voltage: 42 V
Power input tolerance: ±3 %
Test voltage: 13.5 V
Base (standard designation): PK32d-5

D3S - PHILIPS 6000K ULTINON BULBS
XTREME HID KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
Rated Lifetime: 2500-3000 hours (35w)
KELVIN AND LUMENS
6000K: Cool Blue (2700 lu)

D3S HID BULB | D3S XENON BULB
XTREME HID KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
Rated Lifetime: 2500-3000 hours (35w)
KELVIN AND LUMENS
5000K: Pure White (3000 lu) 6500K: Cool White (2850 lu) 8000K: Cool Blue (2650 lu)
You also said this…
Please show us the lab testing you are referring to and we will get back to what we find with the lumen ratings we have on file, lumen rating and color temperature are tested on our HID bulbs.
We did multiple times

And then you said this…
We do not disclose lumens because we feel many companies inflate them and a lot of times it won't matter as everyone sees light differently..
So which is it? From the above quote you never ever indented to give information.

You twist the facts to always come across like you are a victim. You are the most crass advertiser on this site and every site you post on.
The other thing that turns potential customers off to you is that you constantly post in any topic you are mentioned in. That's fine if you added to the topic giving INFORMATION but you don't it's the same sales pitch with the multiple screen shots of "happy" customers that are completely unreadable cause they are so small and so pixelated.

Give us the information we ask for and maybe people wouldn't keep on asking the same questions over and over that never get answered.

Thanks

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is completely false and misleading.

I posted information from Philips. You ignored the information and you ignored it.
From the Philips Japanese site
You are not going to fool anyone by saying you did something you did not do until you provide the correct citations and information to back up your claims.

That website you linked - please screenshot the information you provided here instead of copy and pasting it, we will wait for this.

Where are the lab tested results? What is the OEM D3S report from the manufacture?

We ask again, where are you finding your information, is this information you posted because someone else thought it was right or assumed it was or was it directly from the manufacture? This is still not being proven, why is it on an affiliated JP website but not on any other Philips website?

You are posting information without any facts behind it, we are still waiting for the actual lab tested results directly from the manufacture.
We are also waiting on the proof that philips HID are made in the US since you posted factories in the US in your last reply.
And you are ignoring what makes a bulb DOT, if you are going to bring this up, please share all information.

From the website you shared:
We do not guarantee anything, we are not responsible at all and its affiliates, business partners, licences, brand licensees and suppliers do not warrant the following matters at all:
(iii) Accuracy, completeness, precision, reliability of information and materials available from this website.

And another disclaimer from a forum post someone else shared that you conveniently read over and did not address:
"Please note: this test is to be used only as a reference. It is not any guarantee of actual results, but is merely factual findings of actual testing by The Retrofit Source. Individual results may vary."

We ask you do not mislead people on this forum, when asked for facts you link a .jp Philips website that is not in English, please screenshot the information instead that you found on this website, please share lab tested reports.

STOP sharing other people's posts you cannot confirm.

Your next reply should only be facts about the product numbers you keep posting.

·
Registered
184 Posts
You are not going to fool anyone by saying you did something you did not do until you provide the correct citations and information to back up your claims.

That website you linked - please screenshot the information you provided here instead of copy and pasting it, we will wait for this.
From https://www.carlight.philips.co.jp/lineup/hid-bulb/xtreme-ultinon-HID.html PHILIPS OWN SITE!!!!!!!! Please read the posts I make they are worth something.

D3S
42V 35W
6200 K
2750 lm
42403 X GX 2

Where are the lab tested results? What is the OEM D3S report from the manufacture?
https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/42302C1/xenon-standard-automotive-headlight

Specification

Type: D3S
Kelvin (k): 4,300 k
Lumen (lm): 3,200 lm (estimated)
Color: Standard White
Estimated Life Time: 2,500 hours
Wattage: 35 w
Voltage: 42 v

By MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)

Audi: N10721801, N10721805, 0903110500
BMW: 63217217509
Ford: 7L7Z13N021A
Lincoln: 7L7Z13N021A
Mercedes-Benz: 000000005042
Porsche: 99963107090
Volkswagen: N10721801, N10721805
Volvo: 31290593

We ask again, where are you finding your information
Se above and my past posts you keep ignoring and trying to make sound like I’m crazy or have some other motive.

Just for the love of all things just give us your specs.

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/42302C1/xenon-standard-automotive-headlight

Specification

Type: D3S
Kelvin (k): 4,300 k
Lumen (lm): 3,200 lm (estimated)
Color: Standard White
Estimated Life Time: 2,500 hours
Wattage: 35 w
Voltage: 42 v

By MPN (Manufacturer Part Number)

Audi: N10721801, N10721805, 0903110500
BMW: 63217217509
Ford: 7L7Z13N021A
Lincoln: 7L7Z13N021A
Mercedes-Benz: 000000005042
Porsche: 99963107090
Volkswagen: N10721801, N10721805
Volvo: 31290593

Se above and my past posts you keep ignoring and trying to make sound like I’m crazy or have some other motive.

Just for the love of all things just give us your specs.
Please show us the specs you just posted on the US PHILIPS site, we are referencing the lumens they estimated specifically.

Please show the actual lab reports from the JP site, we saw those numbers simply listed on their site, it is funny that it is not like that on the Philips US site but you found it on a JP affiliate site that from the best of our knowledge does not confirm the numbers and says it does not on their policy.

Some reviews from the link you posted through amazon philips OEM bulb:
"there is no Lumens on the box to go by."

"Not happy with light output at all compared to the stock bulb on the other side. I'm not sure why they claim they are 200% more light than stock. The stock bulbs are 6000 kelvin ("daylight") these bulbs are only 4300 kelvin (not in the daylight range). Probably why they don't list the kelvin or lumens in the product details"

Where are those bulbs made? They say assembled in Germany, but where are the components made? Another thing you want to avoid posting. We can legally claim that we do assemble some of our LEDs in the US but we do not.

You keep missing the point, no matter how clear we are:
-where are the bulbs made
-what or where are the lab tested reports you keep mentioning to the forum before
-where are the bulb stats mentioned on an actual US philips site or product box
-what makes the bulb DOT and what are the steps of having that bulb become DOT

We are still not seeing the stats from the manufacture, yes wattage voltage, estimated lifespan. We offer a lifetime warranty on ours, what is their warranty? 2 years?

-we will wait to see the lumen numbers you posted on the box or the manufacture website

Post all the ones you listed in the last thread as truth, not what you simply copy and pasted from another forum.

As we said, we go by our reviews, our lumnes are similar estimated as ones you stated and they are 5500k - 35w, the stats are pretty similar but we feel ours are a cleaner white from reviews and what we seen in person - some say they were brighter to them but we never make this claim, everyone sees light differently, the bottom line, choose what you want, we have MANY MANY happy customers:

PRODUCT LISTING:
http://deautokey.com/product/new-d1...te-no-errors-fits-many-volkswagen-audi-models

Ok so I saw that DeAutokey had new bulbs and I immediately wanted them. Don't get me wrong the oem cc adaptive headlights are great. I just wanted them to be a bit whiter (more like the new led headlights color on other cars acura,mb,bmw,mazda, etc.)

I opted for the 5500k and am very happy with the outcome. I just put them in 5 min ago so I haven't seen them at night but from looking at oem and this it looks great.

Here is a picture of the DeAutokey 5500k on the left and oem color on the right. The color matches the drl led better too. The garage wall is gray so the color may be off but it looks pure white with a hint of blue.

Found this YouTube video (not mine do at your own risk/will) props to the guy who made it.

https://youtu.be/rst7XCk6Ids

So I went around looking through forums and such and many recommend the Sylvania osram bulbs if you were replacing oem bulbs. So I got them to compare to the deautokey ones.

My garage wall is gray and camera doesn't truly get the color but you can tell the difference.

This is at startup car is off.

Here is after 2min and the car is on bulbs now fully warmed up

You can see the osram on the left is more yellow than the deautokey on the right. As far as brightness goes they are equal if not deautokey is a tad brighter. This is their 5500k color. In person the color is pure white with a hint of blue. Way better than oem imo

Don't mind the dirty headlight

So overall I'm very happy with the deautokey set that I bought. And it costs less than the Sylvania osram. Another reason I like them is every other bulb so far has been great and deautokey is an active member on here and backs their product.

Hope this helps

5500k looking great!

Thanks Ted and DeAutoLED.

Ted - I think the quality of the Morimoto HID kit is good. I had a part fail, but Ed was very responsive in addressing it. In the course of remedying that, the blink at startup started to bother me. I suspect it means nothing in terms of long term reliability and it was a minor issue, but I got a little obsessive about it and wanted it fixed.

I believe I am the customer DeAutoLED quoted in the post above. I replaced my Morimoto ballasts, canbus adapters and igniters with DeAutoLED ballasts, which have the canbus adapters and igniters attached. Although I am still using my Morimoto bulbs (I ordered a different color temperature from DeAutoLED and am waiting for them to arrive), I'm happy to report the DeAutoLED kit appears to have resolved the blink at startup.

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We are open and shipping daily, shop now!
All orders ship from the USA with a tracking #.*

​​​​​​​www.deAutoLED.com

:thumbup:

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Don't have our brake/tail/turn combo kit? Don't miss out:
-brighter
-safer (quicker light up-times)
-looks better by giving the LED tail appearance

(GTI in photo / GSW/ALLTRACK uses same LEDs):

Listing:
http://deautokey.com/product/comple...mkvii-2015-volkswagen-gti-golf-sportwagen-gsw

Goes great with our bright reverse LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/product/mkvii-gti-bright-10pc-cree-led-reverse-kit-error-free-plug-play

All LEDS:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-golf-sportwagen-mk7-2015

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Don't miss out on the last big sale of the year - visit www.deAutoLED.com

All orders will ship Tuesday 12/26 with a tracking #!

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Merry Christmas! Order now and save with the sale going on our site right now: www.deAutoLED.com

All orders ship 12/26 with a tracking #

Thank you

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Orders ship daily with a tracking # from the US
Free Shipping within the US
True no-hassle Lifetime Warranty
Customer service is our #1 priority!

www.deAutoLED.com

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
All of our LEDs are tested to 100% work in your car to be bright and work without error! See the difference vs random LEDs:
www.deAutoLED.com

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
See what you have been missing with our H7RC HID kit for reflector housing!

listing:
http://deautokey.com/category/exterior-lighting-hid-kits-for-reflector-housing

customer video:

Customer feedback:
The light output is the same amount on the road as a projector - we have seen it - here is a video that shows the cut-off:

Photo of light pattern on the road / parking lot - it is a wide spread of light that is usable and what matters:

shows how far this is shining light and cut-off:

This is a great photo showing the even wide spread of light you actually gain while not blinding anyone:

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Vendor
22,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #40