Discussion Starter · #61 ·

·
Vendor
23,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Thanks for the support.

We are OPEN & SHIPPING daily.

Amazing customer feedback! THANK YOU:
I bought the deAutoLed ones back in early 2017 for my AT. I rotated them to get the widest spread. For about three years they have been running every time I drive it (I keep the fogs on all of the time). People do not flash me and I get a nice low spread on the lights which is what you pretty much want fogs to do anyway.

Pick up your fogs now - great for summer nights:
https://deautokey.com/fog-leds

Choose from white, yellow or dual white/yellow - all same brightness and hyper 3K yellow or clean 5K White.

->WIDE SPREAD OF LIGHT
->Clean white 5K
->HYPER 3K Plasma Yellow
->BRIGHT
->Great in all weather

·
Vendor
23,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

·
Vendor
23,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
deAutoLED Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are LIVE NOW! Best prices of the year + Free Shipping + TRUE Lifetime Warranty - get the gift you want!

Discount codes:
15% OFF: BF15
20% OFF $225+ : BF20
25% OFF $325+ : BF25

Visit: www.deAutoLED.com

Email [email protected] for help with your purchase
We reply 24/7!

·
Vendor
23,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
@ member Sadheartofmine - Installed DeAuto LED trunk light strip.
--
-Thanks for the support!!

Listing:

Perfect to light up a dark trunk due to the housing being in a bad spot in your car

We thought of everything with our plug and play trunk strip.

-OEM adapters including making this a direct plug and play adapter into your OEM housing (Easy install)
-48 Very BRIGHT LED Diodes
-Clean White or red color option available
-Flexible & bendable with hard resin coating so it can still take a beating in your trunk
-Can place anywhere (top, bottom or side of trunk)
-Long wire, that is an all stealthy black which allows for an easier clean install, this wire is long enough to place anywhere in your trunk

Customer feedback:
"No more dark trunk. I can see everything in my trunk now"
"Love this. It lights up the ground when I open my trunk that someone actually stopped and asked me about the light after I opened my trunk"
"I tried other strips and so far this is the brightest and easiest install as there was no adapters to solder or tap into wires. Their plug and play adapter makes the difference"
"Clean light that is bright and exactly what I wanted"

61 - 80 of 96 Posts