VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone that read the "Get bryan a set of wheels fund" it was a JOKE damn i didnt know peiople would get all emotional about it it was a JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE im not that stupid trust me and i have a job so yea im not a "bum" and i do have a conscience so back off!!
dub love!!

· Banned
12,441 Posts
Re: it was only a joke......... (bbj30tulpyxc)

1. Your jokes SUCK
2. This has been done a bunch of times and its the internet so no one knows if its serious or not.
3. Your jokes SUCK

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: it was only a joke......... (vwspeed711)

ahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaahhaahahh live a little people why is everyone wound up so tight?????????? geez

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

ahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

should be no reason to lock i am apologizing and people are still being stupid about so lock it if u want im not too worried about it a joke is a joke no harm was done and popel are crying and losing sleep over it not my problem

· Registered
7,441 Posts

Quote, originally posted by bbj30tulpyxc »
should be no reason to lock i am apologizing and people are still being stupid about so lock it if u want im not too worried about it a joke is a joke no harm was done and popel are crying and losing sleep over it not my problem

It completely doesn't matter that it an apology; there isn't any Mk3 content
B4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.