VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
24,082 Posts
My bonuses pay on the 15th of every month. We're too soon to have a decision made. I'm either going to buy a trip to Catalina with my lady, or do something to my Coupe, or save the money. One of the three.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yeah, I've never worked for a company that gave bonuses. :(
I prefer high salary, no bonus, to "lower" salary with bonus. I've been in the latter, and I've been d!cked around with excuses like company performance, organic growth, high goals etc and I end up with a bonus much lower than the target. Yet, the CEO kept getting the same millions of $ worth of shares per year and bonuses (this was at a public company, so that information was known) :thumbdown:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
My company has semi-annual bonuses. There upcoming one is at 135% of monthly salary. :) I was also recently promoted as well. The next few weeks will be very interesting...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Uh oh, the fun police is here :laugh: But I agree, due to the volatile nature of bonuses, I never used them on things I want but things I need. Or just put it away.
I'm all for spending a disproportionate amount of money on cars, but going into CC debt is going to prevent you from more future car purchases. It isn't having less fun, it is protecting your ability for future-fun :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
just received my yearly bonus last week, of course the tax man took 38% of that away :mad:

used most of it to pay back a loan I got from my SO when I bought my house 2 years ago...the rest will be spent bringing my Corrado back to life after 10 years in storage...

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
just received my yearly bonus last week, of course the tax man took 38% of that away :mad:

used most of it to pay back a loan I got from my SO when I bought my house 2 years ago...the rest will be spent bringing my Corrado back to life after 10 years in storage...
Once the corrado smells the bonus its game over.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.