VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Banned
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
boss just said we have nothing to do for the rest of the year. awesome.
boss just went home and said leave when you want. awesome.
my hot friend shelley is getting her master's today and insists that i accompany her and her hot friends to the big easy tonight for some "libations". awesome.
i've had way too much coffee. awesome.
got paid today plus reimbursed $450 for all the boozing i did on my business trip in california. awesome.
so here's the deal. dont rain on my parade and come get schlitzed with me tonight. if you have any doubts about shelley and her friends' hotness, ask opla and corradog60. theyre awersome too. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
and finally... having the vortex and jiu jitsu boards eagerly awaiting my drunk threads at 4 am. awesome.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
985 Posts
Re: ITS FRIDAY!! TIME TO GET MY DRINK ON!! (MicrobiologyNerd)

Quote, originally posted by MicrobiologyNerd »
my hot friend shelley is getting her master's today and insists that i accompany her and her hot friends to the big easy tonight for some "libations". awesome.

pics? very dissapointing you didn't provide any.

· Registered
11,962 Posts

i'll dig some up.. hold on...

i knew you wouldnt let us down

· Registered
1,589 Posts

I'm going to be in Shrewsbury tonight. Is that anywhere near your stomping grounds?

· Banned
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: ITS FRIDAY!! TIME TO GET MY DRINK ON!! (Dr. Edlocks)

Quote, originally posted by Dr. Edlocks »
I'm going to be in Shrewsbury tonight. Is that anywhere near your stomping grounds?

nein. about 40 minutes from boston. wtf is in shrewsbury? hop on the pike and come in to the city. just make sure its not raining under the bridges

· Registered
1,589 Posts

wtf is in shrewsbury?

Shrewsbury's going to be my payday. And I told her to bring her Booty Card. Because a brother doesn't accept C-tease Express. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
9,992 Posts

boss just said we have nothing to do for the rest of the year. awesome.
boss just went home and said leave when you want. awesome.

I think if my boss said that I'd be doing some heavy drinking as well. Not to mention updating my resume.

· Banned
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: ITS FRIDAY!! TIME TO GET MY DRINK ON!! (LONGBEACH24)

Quote, originally posted by LONGBEACH24 »

I think if my boss said that I'd be doing some heavy drinking as well. Not to mention updating my resume.

nah, we got over $51 million in the bank. i'm not worried about losing my job. after i finsih my patent law class i will be outta here though! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
10,266 Posts

i'll dig some up.. hold on...

where are the pics manG! and you better be in them or I'm gonna call them on you and google image search!

hahahaha funny mu Boss told me the exact oposite today! said I have to fly to St. Louis Next monday (after thanksgivin) and that I have a huge new project due the first of the year! glad I already put in for may vacation to FLA after X-mas

· Banned
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: ITS FRIDAY!! TIME TO GET MY DRINK ON!! (protijy337)

still digging. she has some recent ones from our pre thanksgiving dinner from sunday,l i emailed her about them. no response yet. enjoy this in the meantime. this is a pic of 4 of my exes who all happened to be toghether at one time... amazing!!

· Registered
5,200 Posts

The third girl in (left to right) looks like one of my younger cousins. Is it incest if she's your second cousin?

· Registered
354 Posts

Hell I live in Shrewsbury and don't even hang out there. What could possibly be that much fun to do there on a Friday night?
I go to the ghetto in Worcester to get my drink on. Gotta love cuttin' work early on friday

· Registered
1,589 Posts
Re: ITS FRIDAY!! TIME TO GET MY DRINK ON!! (Army R32)

Quote, originally posted by Army R32 »
Hell I live in Shrewsbury and don't even hang out there. Who could possibly be that much fun to do there on a Friday night?

Edited for ease of explanation.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.