Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At long last, what we've all been waiting for:

more info at...
Eurodyne

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Re: (The*Fall*Guy)

not to rain on the parade, but how does this not fall into the wrong hands/owner? is there some sort of reset to default possibly?
I'm just imagining the masses having issues that are caused by mistuning (let's face the fact that binary codes are complicated) their cars, running to shops with undiagnosable issues and the rest is hard to figure out.

·
Registered
13,490 Posts
Re: (Harepower)

Quote, originally posted by Harepower »
not to rain on the parade, but how does this not fall into the wrong hands/owner? is there some sort of reset to default possibly?

This was not overlooked by Chris my friend

Saw it today in person.Amazing stuff for Chris http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: (Issam Abed)

Looks like i'll be buying the Maestro 7 instead of the big turbo software from Chris...good stuff. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Re: **Its Here.. Introducing EURODYNE Maestro User Tunability** ([email protected])

I see more problems coming from this cuz 98% of us (me included) don't need custom programing. Play and simple, alot of people are going be screwing up there maps not even knowing they could of had an off the shelf program that run better onlycuz they don't know what they are doing. Not that I would never get anything like this but even for me know running my 35r, uni 830 off the shelf is plenty good enough. My 2 cents

·
Registered
922 Posts
Will this work on multiple ECUs or are you issuing a "license" to modify a specific ECU? Do you guys have a phone number to contact for more technical details?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (thom337)

Its specific to the ecu.
As for messing up the tune. Lets just consider this standalone. Now, one wouldnt handle standalone systems w/ kiddie gloves. But in the hands of an experience tuner, it'll be great to fine tune an everchanging setup w/ upgraded or even downgraded components. You can tune a file or several files w/ different fuels and keep them when needed. Upload and run it wherever you deem fit. It wont be for everyone, but for the hardcore enthusiast, it will be an invaluable tool. There will be lots of support from experience distributors such as yours truly..
As for the ppl that would prefer an off the shelf solution which has been proven for some years now, its still available.

Modified by [email protected] at 4:59 AM 8-15-2009

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Re: (04VDubGLI)

Proof reading complete. You spelled developed wrong in the ad, real professional

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Re: **Its Here.. Introducing EURODYNE Maestro User Tunability** (velocity196)

Quote, originally posted by velocity196 »
I see more problems coming from this cuz 98% of us (me included) don't need custom programing. Play and simple, alot of people are going be screwing up there maps not even knowing they could of had an off the shelf program that run better onlycuz they don't know what they are doing. Not that I would never get anything like this but even for me know running my 35r, uni 830 off the shelf is plenty good enough. My 2 cents

^noob

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by coreyj »

^noob

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Its specific to the ecu.
As for messing up the tune. Lets just consider this standalone. Now, one wouldnt handle standalone systems w/ kiddie gloves. But in the hands of an experience tuner, it'll be great to fine tune an everchanging setup w/ upgraded or even downgraded components. You can tune a file or several files w/ different fuels and keep them when needed. Upload and run it wherever you deem fit. It wont be for everyone, but for the hardcore enthusiast, it will be an invaluable tool. There will be lots of support from experience distributors such as yours truly..
As for the ppl that would prefer an off the shelf solution which has been proven for some years now, its still available.

Modified by [email protected] at 8:45 PM 8-14-2009

i was thinking the same thing, a great tool for you pro's
just not the best thing for a noobie of which you and i know alot of noob's will buy this.

Modified by velocity196 at 10:05 PM 8-14-2009

1 - 20 of 608 Posts