VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I actually did it. I never thought i would. i thought i would drive this car till it broke down hundred thousand+ miles. But i decided its time to sell my car and get a truck that i dont have to worry about and do no mods to. I am looking at a 2010 Ford f-150, but its not 100% yet. Going car shopping on Monday. But I love the VW community and wouldnt have met so many great people without this car. The biggest reason i am sad is because i am leaving the community and not so much about the car. I am 100% sure a few years down the road i will own another vw. So Ill see you later. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

and the car.

I honestly cant believe i sold this

and the rest of the photos ever taken lol
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/blackoutjetta/

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why? didn't you just get the wheels this season? Seems so sudden.

Another jetta leaving :(
thanks everyone,

and it really was Sudden. I had the idea to sell it 2 days ago. Put it up forsale yesterday and sold it today

·
Registered
89,596 Posts
Once a car modder, always a car modder.

You'll get an F150 and do 150 things to it. It just never ends.

I told myself that my R32 would stay bone stock... I had full exhaust on it two days later.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Once a car modder, always a car modder.

You'll get an F150 and do 150 things to it. It just never ends.

I told myself that my R32 would stay bone stock... I had full exhaust on it two days later.
Yeah, lol the only "mods" i have planned so far is spray bed liner and 1 10'' sub

that was one fast sale...

have fun in a truck.. :(

wont you miss saying: "it need moar low!"??
lol yeah, now ill be the exact opposite

hope you dont get nose bleed sitting up so high in your new new truck ,good luck ,your car looked great :beer:
haha yeah, used to feeling every bump/crack in the road

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
gross. i think you made a poor decision.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.