VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: I've got my VIN how about anyone else? (wgreen)

My dealer wrote this to me today: "The vin # for your 337 special edition golf GTI is
#9BWDE61XXXXX9464. Our rep says they will release the cars at the end of
april and we should only be a week or two from delivery at that point." Price is at
$22,225 plus $550 delivery. No free CD changer...he did offer to knock off 50% off
the price of one if I wanted it. (Taking the price of that from $500 to $250.) I guess
that's better than nothing.
I'm ready to take delivery! Can't wait to start shifting my own damn gears again.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Re: I've got my VIN how about anyone else? (wik)

Nothing yet from my dealer as far as a VIN#, but hey, I know what you mean about shifting your own gears...I've been driving a 325is with an automatic- man, does that take the fun right out of a beautiful machine...can't wait to get my hands on that golf ball shifter

·
Registered
308 Posts
Re: I've got my VIN how about anyone else? (wgreen)

I've had my car's VIN for a couple of weeks now. As of April 3rd, the car's status was "in transit," but not "in port" (meaning it is still on a ship somewhere). I'm still hoping/planning for late April/early May delivery. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got my VIN # when I put my deposit down on 3/22 and it too said it was in transit, but I have no further news on when I might drive it up the coast.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Re: I've got my VIN how about anyone else? (Passat100)

I just got my VIN number. All I want to know is who's the lucky bastard that got the VIN # with "337" as the last three digits? Mine is close, when I first saw it I thought I had it. Damn, only a few cars away in the allocation!!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Re: I've got my VIN how about anyone else? (onetreehill)

I got my VIN today.
I'm in NJ. The car is on a boat on its way to a port in Wilmington, DE and my dealer said it'd be here on or before May 15. I don't know if I can wait.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Re: I've got my VIN how about anyone else? (ultraman007)

i got one 2...
quote:[HR][/HR]My dealer wrote this to me today: "The vin # for your 337 special edition golf GTI is
#9BWDE61XXXXX9464 [HR][/HR]​

i have your vin now muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.