VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Stage 2 Unitronic was a bit disappointing in the fact that it only runs 2psi more than stage 1+ coming in at 22.5 psi but overall a huge improvement cant really hook 1st and most of 2nd need to get the tcs button installed

·
Registered
86 Posts
No it was fine, the design is semi universal so there are 3 O2 bungs. The 1.4 uses the first 2. Would recommend getting a defouler/spacer. Stage 2 keeps you from throwing a CEL but it shows not ready on some things dunno that it will pass emissions without flashing back and a spacer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can't really hear the DP over the BOV and Intake but you definitely hear it in the car! Unitronic is definitely not worth twice the price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No it was fine, the design is semi universal so there are 3 O2 bungs. The 1.4 uses the first 2. Would recommend getting a defouler/spacer. Stage 2 keeps you from throwing a CEL but it shows not ready on some things dunno that it will pass emissions without flashing back and a spacer.
Thats what i figured thanks for clearing that up about purchasing the spacer because I believe many people did not

·
Registered
86 Posts

Made this video of cold start and a quick circle with some highway pulls but my dumb ass forgot to tighten the camera mount so its mostly the back seat lmao

21 - 32 of 32 Posts