VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
13,060 Posts
Re: Jerk's Corrado? (a2vr6t)

Hey Dan...I'll be down there in a few weeks...around the 16th. E-mail me your number and I'll give you a call.
sickvr666: Those are the cheap white bulbs (1.25 per set?).

[Modified by jerk, 9:01 PM 12-2-2001]

· Registered
2,258 Posts
Re: Jerk's Corrado? (jerk)

quote:[HR][/HR]They're a GE bulb...part number 1891. If you have e-code lights, they go in the city light spot.[HR][/HR]​
sweetness jerk... thanks for the info... that looks really sharp btw... must be quite an attention-getter :&gt

· Registered
12,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Jerk's Corrado? (g60_c)

I asked for the pics, because I am considering getting a Corrado, and no car purchasing goes without the okay of my parents(even though its my $) ..And my mom thought that looked really cool (I knew she would
)

· Banned
3,586 Posts
Re: Jerk's Corrado? (JediCorrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]snip the plug that went into your parking lights, solder in the gray wire and tape off the brown. yes i have relays.[HR][/HR]​
ok i got the snip part.
am i soldering another wire from the gray wire and plug it in where the brown wire would go and just tape off the the brown wire?
what are the relays for. as you can tell i didnt buy them when i bought my euros

· Registered
13,060 Posts
Re: Jerk's Corrado? (assumed1)

You should use relays when you're thinking about using higher wattage bulbs. The stock harness might take it, but for how long? I'm running 55/100 low/hi and 100w h4 high's. The relay harness wasn't too much of a pain to make, but it did take me about 3 months to find the motivation to do it.
And on my city lights, I just ran a wire from the proper pin on the euro plug to my US fog light switch since I have a euro fog switch as well. You probably can't do this if you have heated seats though, since I put my US fog switch in the location where seat heater switches would be.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.