VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The previous owner stuck a metal jesus fish to the back of the car. I'd like to take it off but the glue is pretty strong. managed to pry it off at the ends. Will this damage my paint if i take it off? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it off? Thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
heat helps a ton!- make sure it sits in the sun for a while and work on it mid-day - with the heat down here lately, it should get plenty hot and the glue will soften considerably. You could also use a plastic putty knife of some sort to scrape (dont use metal) or something like goo-gone to help get it off.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i havent heard of any - but if we can find some PAOM people around here, we should try to put something together - even if its just a meet-up or photo shoot.
I know there is a group of vw peope (www.ncvw.org) that meets on mondays at the flying saucer in downtown raleigh - but most of them seem to be jetta/golf people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.