VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a few months back a blue VR6 w/ custom hoodscoop, kamei grille, and Dietirch Bumper and the picture was from a car show... It was in Hawaii... I've forgotten who's car it was, but I wanted the pictures. Unfortunately the search function has been slimmed down and you can only search by topic title now, so I can't find it anymore.

Anyone want to help? Please?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Re: Jetta Dietrich Bumper Picture Needed, from HAWAII (JettaTDIGuy)

speedhawaii.com comes in handy every now and then

other than pics, I'm not sure who's ride it is... try the hawaii forum... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Jetta Dietrich Bumper Picture Needed, from HAWAII (Rider_Wanted)

That's the one I was lookin' for...
That's what I've got sittin' in the garage needing to get painted and installed... Working on filling the Euro-plate inset correctly, with fiberglass... It's taking so long and I'm getting anxious, but I want to do it right or I know I'll regret it.
Got a Kamei grille, E-Code Headlights, and RS-4 bumper w/ RS-4 grilles and Hella DE fogs.

Woohoo! Thanks Rider_wanted! EXACTLY what I was looking for.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Re: Jetta Dietrich Bumper Picture Needed, from HAWAII (JettaTDIGuy)

i got to see the car in person... the front bumper is tight... not too over done... just right... its a sick car... well done...

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Re: Jetta Dietrich Bumper Picture Needed, from HAWAII (2KGTI-t)

very very nice
just never liked that rear
and the freedom design sideskirts (i can barely make them out) are sweet (i have them
) as well as the mirrors

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Re: Jetta Dietrich Bumper Picture Needed, from HAWAII (Anthrax)

yeah that's mine
thanks for the compliments http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif i'm selling the rear valence if interested? changing it to maybe a rieger valence
i sold the rims too
looking for some 19's now

[Modified by 2k1 vr6, 9:26 PM 4-11-2002]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts