VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Past couple of days, i've been thinking why did i get a 4 door? I've been looking into corrado's and golf's finding away to trade my car in for a 2 door.
i dunno, me and my car have sometimes a love/hate relationship.. sometimes i look at it and out of no where i start to grin, but some of the time, i just feel like i want a 2 door, it suits me more. Now dont get me wrong, i am thankful i have a such a great car. And its very rare in my area to find a GLX roaming around, tastfuly done (not trying to be concieted
)but how does it feel like being the heaviest and less sportiest of the bunch?
but i guess one thing is good about 4 doors, insurance http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
just trying to create some discussion.
am i the only one that thinks this?

· Banned
4,852 Posts
Re: Jetta Owners, Don't you sometimes regret getting a 4 door? (j.Connor)

Quote, originally posted by j.Connor »
I wish I had a minivan with only the back seats..........god I can't wait till I move out
LMAO, how about one of those box things that you see driving around

· Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Jetta Owners, Don't you sometimes regret getting a 4 door? (mybabyjetta97vr6)

Quote, originally posted by mybabyjetta97vr6 »
What exactly do you have against the 4 door???

doesn't look as sporty
................ unless modified. but still not sporty.

· Registered
21,040 Posts
Re: (Vegas_Jetta98)

nope. Its nice unlocking all four and throwing all my crap into the back.. from the back doors

· Registered
21,040 Posts
Re: Jetta Owners, Don't you sometimes regret getting a 4 door? (pdxvento)

Quote, originally posted by pdxvento »
take off the front doors, then you can have a two door and a jeep at the same time! thats what i did to my jetta

he's not kidding either

he already has more plans for it... a winch, 30" lift, mud swampers, lightbar, confederate flag on the roof, gunrack in the rear, military spot paint, growing out a mullet........

· Registered
1,145 Posts
Re: Jetta Owners, Don't you sometimes regret getting a 4 door? (97vdubglx)

Me, I like the stealth aspect of 4 doors, keeps low profile around police too.
Now, my other half has started talking about the replacement for her Jetta...and asking about GTI's. Viva variety!

· Registered
4,985 Posts
Re: Jetta Owners, Don't you sometimes regret getting a 4 door? (III)

Quote, originally posted by III »
not me, i prefer 4drs over 2 (and a trunk to go with that)
but tha's just me.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I have a GTi-VR6 and wish for a 4 door everyday! I end up driving my old audi more just for the convenience of extra doors. I'm not into image or bling...so that may be why I don't drive a TT, a Corrado or a Corvette...
I still love my little GTi-VR6, I just wish they made a 4-door (and no I'm not interested in doing an engine swap...)...

· Registered
9,227 Posts
Re: (jerzee)

jettas are so much better.
i had a mk2 gti before this, and i love small cars. but having a backseat, and a trunk that will hold upwards of 4 bodies is awesome. i can keep tons of crap back there and my car still looks clean, in the gti, it always looked like i was dirty(no storage area).
also, the jetta looks way more classy when done right, and is way more socially accepable(for getting girls) try to scoop up 4 hot chicks and squeeze them into your gti to bring home to your roommates. prolly not. but they will all gladly get into a jetta.....trust me.
i love gtis. love them, but after my last one, the next stage in my car life was to move up to a jetta. and now i love my jetta and wouldnt give it up
dave

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.