VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search for Hella smoked signal, fog and dummy lenses but I notice that everybody who wants them were getting them used. Is there a web site where I can order them? I take it that most of the Parts for the Jetta I wanna build is going to be use. So are parts readily available or do I have to hunt them down?

· Registered
5,142 Posts
Re: Jetta Parts Readily Available? (VWTuner04)

They are very easy to find.
parts4vw.com
autobahnx.com (free plug, I just ordered some LaminX from 'em)
Umm, others will chime in.
Search is good, even beyond the 'Tex.

· Registered
10,050 Posts
Re: Jetta Parts Readily Available? (VWTuner04)

parts4vws.com has all the lighting you need. As far as Jetta parts being readily available that all depends on what kind of parts your looking for. You can find pretty much anything you're going to need easily enough, there are just some parts that are in abundence for the Golfs that nobody makes for the Jetta (well at least not yet
). Like a cool rear bumper (and like I said, just not yet
), some nice M3 Style tail lights (gunna have to make your own) or some nice crystal clear headlights (if you want them you'll have to convert over to a golf front end). Other than that pretty much everything else is out there that you might need.
Oh, and if you want to buy the used my smoked fogs, turns and side markers should be for sale around the end of February.

· Registered
4,453 Posts
Re: Jetta Parts Readily Available? (elicitvr6)

Quote, originally posted by elicitvr6 »

Oh, and if you want to buy the used my smoked fogs, turns and side markers should be for sale around the end of February.

How much you going to sell them for, i might be interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.