VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
Re: (GTI 20v)

Quote, originally posted by GTI 20v »
And the award for "Least Appealing Chick in a Youtube Video" goes to...

·
Registered
26,498 Posts
Re: (GTI 20v)

Quote, originally posted by GTI 20v »
And the award for "Least Appealing Chick in a Youtube Video" goes to...

yikes.
i wonder if she looks like that because she is a hippy... or if she is a hippy because she looks like that.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Re: (DIAF)

Quote, originally posted by DIAF »
I just got the newest GRM in the mail last night. Randy Pobst (of Speed World Challenge and APR Driving fame) DD's an SVO Jetta TDI.
Hippy that!

i really really really wan to see some performance tdi action

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Re: (dieselsteev)

Quote, originally posted by dieselsteev »

i really really really wan to see some performance tdi action

it's his DD, although they don't mention the power, they do say it's been worked over by APR.
And if you really want some performance TDI action, check out the TDI cup.

·
Registered
11,109 Posts
Re: Jetta running on veggy oil (rico_arg)

Someone tell these people if they buy a several hundred gallon container and use it to mix in a solution with their veggie fat, it basically turns into usable bio-diesel and you don't have to store it in a separate tank, and pre-heat it etc... There's much better ways to do the whole bio-fuel thing.

I have never understood why hippie type people
a) never seem to use hair products of any sort... I deal with dirt, grease, and other miscellaneous crap throughout the day working in a factory, crawling into small spaces to fix stuff... and my hair looks normal (not going to lie and say it looks great... but it looks like typical guys hair)... how hard is it to take a damn shower?
b) the guy is thin as rails and the chick is saggy and droopy fat... If you're gonna be fat, be fat... but don't stop half way as saggy and nasty... looks like her body type isn't the kind meant to be fat... but is... how hard is it to take a damn walk... thought hippies hated wasting resources driving
c) think they're making a difference... no one is listening

·
Registered
565 Posts
Re: (ablauer)

Quote, originally posted by ablauer »

no, she's been sippin the oil without telling the guy.

She's a "she-camel", it can provide the fat for the car, just plug the lypo needle into the beast and let it run the car
I bet yah we can cross the state on her own reserve

·
Registered
12,552 Posts
Re: (FrozenSun)

Quote, originally posted by FrozenSun »

She's a "she-camel", it can provide the fat for the car, just plug the lypo needle into the beast and let it run the car
I bet yah we can cross the state on her own reserve

swing and a miss

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.