VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, i'm wondering if some one help me to find out my problem with jetta se 2017 , after i buy this car i find out assist system like (blind spot assist )not working although this car have it in side mirror indicator ,so i go to setting car i thought my be is deactivate but i cant find it in setting menu(assist system) ?
Speedometer Car Vehicle Trip computer Automotive lighting

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello guys, i'm wondering if some one help me to find out my problem with jetta se 2017 , after i buy this car i find out assist system like (blind spot assist )not working although this car have it in side mirror indicator ,so i go to setting car i thought my be is deactivate but i cant find it in setting menu(assist system) ?
There should be a separate page called assists next to the setting page where you need to turn it on every time the battery is disconnected. If it is not there I would try restoring to factory settings in the settings page and then maybe disconnecting the battery if that does not work.
Speedometer Plant Trip computer Tachometer Odometer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There should be a separate page called assists next to the setting page where you need to turn it on every time the battery is disconnected. If it is not there I would try restoring to factory settings in the settings page and then maybe disconnecting the battery if that does not work.
View attachment 137067
Thank you joel , i will try this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts