VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
14,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got news today from customs that our Optikwerks Jetta Votex replica bumper is finally getting released this week!!!! To the 8 people that waited this out we want to say thank you! Each of you will get a $50 credit with us for future purchases. This means we have 7 left available for purchase. We will be letting go of these remaining 7 for $325 with free shipping to the continental USA only (AK, HI, and Canada PM us for a shipping quote). It is made of GFK which is what their RXS bumpers and sideskirts are made of which is a very durable and flexible material. I know alot of you have been hitting me up for this bumper so if you want one dont delay because im sure we are gonna sell these 7 fairly quick. To place an order click the button bellow we will leave it up till we sell the 7 left.
UPDATE WE only have 3 of these bumpers left

*pictures are for reference only the bumpers will come with side marker lights shaved as shown*

·
Registered
723 Posts
Re: Jetta Votex Replica bumper is finally here!! $325 with free shi ... (CurtJ007)

Quote, originally posted by CurtJ007 »
now only if i had a jetta front end

no joke

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Re: Jetta Votex Replica bumper is finally here!! $325 with free shi ... (Dubtechnik)

The freight company is scheduled to pick them up tomorrow from customs .. Mike is at SEMA but he will update everyone on Monday. Thanks!
*Mizchif*

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Re: Jetta Votex Replica bumper is finally here!! $325 with free shi ... (Dubtechnik)

Mike is a SEMA and will not be back in the office until Monday. I'm just here to bump threads .. I don't handle any transactions of any kind .. Sorry for the inconvenience ..
*Mizchif*

·
Banned
2,483 Posts

No problem at all .. I will give Mike the message just as soon as he returns .. Thank you!
*Mizchif*

·
Banned
1,672 Posts
Re: Jetta Votex Replica bumper is finally here!! $325 with free shi ... (looneyben6)

wow that's a good deal http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
can't wait to see some installed pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts